Another old poem i wrote. But being true to my word, I'm going to post it. Do enjoy
He looks inside and sees me, but I look out to see darkness,
Trapped in my own fortress, scared by the wickedest sorcerous,
The consensus says keep looking ahead,
But the intention is to move towards this,
Unannounced intrusive nuisance bothering my reclusive,
Conclusions diluted for staying within my institution, into suicidal movement.
Removement of the drapes blocking the windows,
Unlocking of the gate that keeps out the unwelcomed.
Keeping my premises unprotected is quite unexpected.
Canceled all my plans to await on my summit,
For this moment…
With the foul creature waiting outside of my fortress,
Waiting for me to fall asleep to command my motives.
Sleep arrives and I die…
Close my eyes as it opens up the window,
Gateway into my place walking in with a crescendo
With each step he takes I fall more into my slumber,
Room to room it searches turning off the lights as he enters.
When he enters my room, I am all too aware.
Unconscious as I sleep walk so I am not scared.
Panic; It lurks around feeling for my essence.
Feeding off my life, now going in for seconds.
I die shortly; He binds me,
I stop breathing; He ties me.
I stop moving; He finds me.
I see him; He spies me…
The East side of the house folds,
Followed by North,
West,
Then South.
Self fulfilled bliss as I plunge in his mouth.
The House lays flat, folded onto itself,
All of my belongings, All of its wealth.
The sanctum of my solicitude didn’t have the right fortitude,
So the villain died in the end and the hero got his food.
No comments:
Post a Comment