Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Icarus

I'm trying to have a constant flow of consciousness,
With words that are honest,
Put only part on the page,
Let the other half get lost in the projects going on in the day,
I'm getting lost in the way hours move.
I hear its already two, that true?
Neglect the fact like fat kids neglect acne,
Ignore them all like skinny kids laughing.
Peer pressure to not go away
Like my peers are torturers torching so I stay awake.
Until I go to sleep I consider it the same day,
So technically I've been dreaming since 08.
But it's okay, add the A on a good day,
I told Life goodnight and she replied with an okay.
What a bitch but I take it in waves,
Take it like those getting fucked by a wage.
No vasoline no money for gasoline,
And all these cats are acting like their straight out of Acme.
A bunch of fucking toons, Warn Yer Brothers,
So I chill with my goons in warmer weather.
Burning feathers; Icarus burns as he learns there's nothing better
Than falling like letters on the page.
They waited until he fell to ask for his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment