Getting lost in the land I own,
My land I know through and through
But when it comes to you I'm lost.
Been through the desert and the frost,
The devil counts my loss as a win;
The wind at my feet,
My slow defeat.
The wind at my feet so I can't reach down to speak.
Floating so high that I am a leech
Of the infernal vermin still squirming
While I rest these wings.
I rest my eyes so I then can see:
I am the seed of a higher thought.
But with the way the soil cropped,
My nutrition failed me like intuition at the starting gate.
Celestial fates tell me now of my mistakes.
But with the spoiled spot,
The toils of deviousness drop
Dripping back down to home base,
These woods I'm lost in have a face,
But I'm in the lung,
Hung by the mentalscape.
No comments:
Post a Comment