Escape with me.
Go with me into a world unbeknownst to the world
As a world with no limits.
A world with no climate
But a climax of imagination can be found;
A dazzling place I never knew,
But a place I thought fondly of.
Venture with me into this realm
In the helm of myself
In dreams I held,
From heaven in hell,
So riveting that I can’t tell if it’s a glimpse of heaven,
Or hell is trying to trick me
Into seeing a world so creative that I’ll never be a part of.
A world I yearn for in the deepest of night,
Through the deepest of flights,
Must I climb each flight of stairs
In order to stare, or even gave into the miraculous land?
This land I’m bringing you into now,
A land of my own creation;
My dreamscape.
I’ve invited you here because in reality you’re a nightmare.
But in here you’re mine.
In here you are lucid,
Out there inconclusive.
So escape with me behind this rainbow turned waterfall,
Behind the castle and behind where the kangaroos graze.
Away from where the mouths bleed and the eyes are glazed.
Escape with me into this dream, and hopefully get lost,
Never to be found again.
Dreams precede reality as a brain-melt, or draining. The brain melts away the creation of one day into a potion of sorts. We take this potion, a DMT like solution, to cause the next day’s creation to begin, at the last day’s expense. We experience life in these dreams, as the brain feels it. Comprehending the impossible, proving the unbelievable... and sustaining a common astonishment that drowns the reality of each person, turning it into curiosity.
No comments:
Post a Comment