It's not often that I will post something, with its inspiration, but here it is. I listened to this while writing, and.. well... It's apparent!
Rainymoods
Drip drip drop,
There it goes again.
The rain is falling much too hard now.
Another day lays at wake at the storms feet.
"Do with it what you will" I say,
Just to watch the day waste away.
I sometimes wish for more out of this rain,
I wish for it to bring me growth,
As it does with the vegetation.
I sometimes wish for it to always rain,
And for me to be doomed to forever watch it;
Peace, tranquility.
I sometimes wish for it to rain for me,
So my friends would never have to see me down,
But smile as a sunshower .
I watch this rain and the colors it makes;
“How can such a damp grey cloud,
Make such a beautiful array of colors?”
I open the window and stick my hand outside.
I just want to grasp mother nature’s blood,
And let it cure my strife.
Next thing I know im outside,
getting baptized in the rain,
Not worrying about life,
Not worrying about the pain,
That comes from outside.
My skin is washed clean,
And by the same token,
Im brand new.
A new product that has found itself
In the reflections from puddles
Which has spawned this new self-perception.
A happy breakdown in the rain.
Self-realization,
That only the rain can bring.
A kick to the puddle there,
A smack to the rain here,
And the flick of a branch.
A jump around the street,
A dance to the song produced by nature,
And the thunder produced by me.
The splashing,
The pitter patter,
The noise.
The smell,
The renewal,
The feel.
The lightning,
The glimmer on the grass,
The sights.
The warm,
Wet,
Damp,
Rain…
The feel.
The casual floatation back into regular rotation.
The wiping of the shoes,
The shaking of the coat.
The pitter patter to the drip drop.
The drip drop to the drizzle,
The drizzle… back to the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment