I inhale in the night time,
Hold it in tight and begin
To think about time's gone by.
Elementary dreaming
Into highschool being.
I toss the thought into the sky
And pick another star and read its mind.
The time we snuck into that spot,
Where our ideas flew
And hearts dropped.
I throw that back into the sky
And stop thinking about it.
Then the world turns to silence.
With pain as my villian
And lyrics as my sidekick,
I show the villans weakness
But lose my only witness.
Typical way to spend the day.
Sit outside on the roof;
Typical way to spend the night.
I'll let you know when I'm alright
But right now im freaked out more
When it comes to living life.
But I'm doing what is right
So I won't have to spend nights like this.
Looking at the stars
For one to fall so I can wish
For a last kiss.
Or maybe just to sit,
And talk about the problems we will never forget.
And I havent forgetten
About the time we've missed
Which means we've grown apart,
And it's time that we finish;
You're the moon.
The impact of your face in the clouds.
The reason why Im held down
While the world goes around.
I exhale.
No comments:
Post a Comment