Her wrinkles are starting to settle on her face
But she doesn't want it to show.
She doesn't want to look aged,
And doesn't want me to know.
But I know she is,
And I'll still lover her,
After all,
She is my own mother
And I'll admire her,
Until the day I die,
Lets hope that's first,
Cause I couldn't say goodbye.
But she would crumble,
To see this kid stumble,
Over little bitty problems;
She helps me with my troubles.
But it drives me wild
When she does not smile,
And it's been a while
Since I've seen it.
But I know that I caused it,
And I know it isn't lost yet,
Just locked in a closet,
In a box.
Kind of like a locket,
She gives it protection,
And only uses it when the times right..
And right now, the times right.
But I'm aware
That she'll always be there.
Because I love her,
She's great.
She's my mother,
And nobody could replace,
The fact that I love her,
Or the smile on her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment