I break off high peaks of impeccable levelable skill,
With floatings swords, guns, bullets and a levitating shield.
Flying nimbus when I end this it must
End in the clouds with peaks piercing and thrusting into the crown
As these gods fall to earth's crust spinning it around.
Mount Olympus within this fist that I clutch,
Packing lightning inside a punch,
While mega-bodies falling add hazards of being crushed
To the Artemis caution of being stabbed by moon cusps.
Its hard to miss the human rust leaking out like secrets,
I keep mine in a safe with my heart;
Whoever knew I would make the deepest art?
Titanic in the way I make these titans sink
Beneath the clouds where thunder sounds leak
Into a town that now has golden feet.
Hysteria wearing talaria once I begin to speak in the area.
Check the message, kill the messenger once I begin my breach.
To beseech then defeat Olympians caught up in how to be Greek again.
Red streets like water ways makes room for harder days
When the harbor pays little and you fiddle your little heart away.
I slay away the slaves as they dig their own graves.
Who's king now? As I collect the workers' wages;
Name printed on pages get hated when the pages speak only of hatred.
Waste the place in a religious gesture as open wounds fester,
Light the nests on fire or give a lecture and fight
Against the anguishing nature of destruction;
One man's apex is where another starts construction,
One mans base is built from civilization's corruption,
Disruption as Apollo chariots race across the indigo when ashes fall like snow.
Warfare here is like Hades dying wondering where to go.
Ironic imagery shaking Hephaestus like tectonics,
When the world demands new places, weapons and electronics,
I shake the comic conic cautious mountain for all the prophets.
Once I shake them down I ask them questions about my new thrown
As I ascend to Mount Olympus to claim my new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment