Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Initial Response Task Force

She is the eminent danger with intimate nature,
My sworn enemy I've tried turning to stranger.
But I kept her closer to paper.
Like a pressuring pursuing neighbor
Preserving evidence so that it can be used for later,
Perceiving that proceeding favors are yet the follow,
Well if she weren't so shallow I'd tell her to swallow
Cause she's hallow and alone and will always be below
Where the grass grows greener.
Her hand kept on my holster,
Sweating bullets in her presence,
Her present was a vulture
That fed on dreams not dead but dying.
Your damage has been done,
Although you said you're lying,
That battle was just won.
Shots rang out and I heard the bang,
It had the same ring as your name.
So I wiped my hand in the stain,
As you kissed my weapon to my brain.

You took my sanity in a handbag,
My heart left in your purse,
My dignity was left stranded
And I don't know which one's worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment