A rumble in my stomach
Is the first stigma.
A polygamist with Ambivalence
Afraid to stick up
To the deadly decay of a body
In the face of a God's power.
Thought to be like cigarette smoke,
To shatter with a simple blow,
But I now bow down
Due to the significance
Of the Goddess I see,
And the choke I feel
Branching off the stigma,
Flem branching off chokes
Coughs branching and stems
Into a stance not yet comfortable.
Limbs got numb when it begun,
But as I began to shake them
They didn't awaken,
So we laid down.
Her gold crown flairs
Into my eyes as I glare,
My throat dries.
I try to synthesize some energy
For my serenity,
But instead I get nervous,
Yet hope she envies me.
My murmur induced,
On the visible and continual spectrums,
Not reduced, but like a man with a noose,
My veins get loose allowing more blood;
My love to kill me,
A hug to build me
Inside of a bottle like a ship,
I can manage but can't escape it,
Like a sour kiss
The swift currents throwing my crew overboard.
Until I overheard a whisper not meant for me,
An "I love you"
Produced by the strings of a symphony,
Not realizing that each orchestra
Has the bass to counter the treble.
My hands tremble with the trouble
Of her in sunder thundering
Words in juxtaposition
To the condition of their meaning.
A euphemistic connotative
With her sweet narration
To induce my vertigo.
A cloud of death fills me
As I'm scared of letting go.
I swear; I think she knows.
With no thoughts of any hope,
I'm consumed by this death,
As it places a kiss upon my face,
With her warm embrace.
I place my life on the line;
I swear I've spoken those absurd words in past rhymes.
I swear I've fallen in love for the last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment