Thursday, January 26, 2012

Resignation

Time flies so fast
That the past seems to be
Ten minutes in the future.
A life can be a flash
So fast we can’t see
But like that it is over.
So much of my time
Has been spent
With wasted rhymes
And messages sent
To a conglomerate
Of my close friends.
I cycle that began
As a rant
That continued past,
And is now wrapped
With a repetitive
Incentive to live
In my mind of infinite,
But seemingly endless-
Innocent-less stature when it comes
To poetic nature
In an hostile artistic culture.
A Trail of Fears
I have brought to you here,
Like a chalk board
I will erase.
When a trail deceases,
Deceits the masses,
Until it passes then fades,
Like a fashion fad,
Or tinted shades
Not to be seen without light.
My Trail of Fears,
While be dust and take flight
When I reach the end of my plight.
So I will fight the tears,
And quit today
Belonging to this paper.
I did love this road
And it was my savior,
But I am done with it until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment