Monday, June 18, 2012

Abigail

Abigail, so sweet but so high,
Tucked away behind miles of twinkling sky.
Not yet apparent and not yet a parent,
But I feel so old reaching you,
Sometimes I can't stand it.

Abigail, sweet Abigail,
Hiding with the moon.
Causing my heart's combustion
From the love that leaks fumes.

Abigail, all caught up behind something so big
That you won't sit on my lap once again.
Come take shelter in my arms
And help me fill this throne
Because a king needs a princess
To motivate him back home.

Abigail, sweet Abigail,
You skin is soft because the moon is pale,
But if you we too big then you would swell,
Which would be the reason that you fell.

Abigail, why fall from the sky?
Why hide behind big things that encompass the eye?
You're being over looked, but I appreciate you,
Because your the first star I see at night
And my wishes always comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment