Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crystal Unicorn

She told me she was a unicorn,
Special and unique.
So I broke away her crystal horn
And made her just like me.
Quite in the corner,
She doesn’t speak,
She hoards away her feelings from me.
I ask her what is wrong,
She tells me she feels meek.
Shutter away all the darkness,
Enjoy the light that I bring,
Because now you can see
That you are just like me.
A unique girl is trampled on,
So I put you in my palm,
Took the thing that made you special,
And kept it just for me.
Selfish is better than envy,
It keeps away the enemies,
So now we both can enjoy,
Being wild and free.
Among the horses you’re the same,
The only difference is the name.
But I still know what is special,
When its only you and me.
So don’t be mad without your horn.
I use it to fight away the hordes
Of guys who think they’re special;
None of them like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment