It goes...
Sit,
Sank,
Charge,
Flanked.
Think a bit,
Thank,
All of you,
All of me,
Everything, you allowed me to see.
Everything, at once, you allowed me to be.
Everyone,
Every time,
You're giving me another line,
You're giving up another me,
You're getting another line.
I wonder if you were blind, what possibly would you see?
I wonder if you were mine, what possibly could you see?
Wait, let's wait, lets think, lets see...
See,
See,
See,
Seat...
Sat, napped, the cat attacked me at my feet.
And curiosity stayed strapped to my back, like a leach.
Back,
Back,
Back?
Past...
As I open up the paper my mind acts as a pop up book,
I wonder if the attraction can attract your attention to look,
Even deeper than the seams that bleed in blue-ish ink,
I place my hands at your feet in order to feel the link.
Between you,
Between me,
Between paper, and ink.
Sink,
Sank,
Plunge in...
As I plunge into this sanctuary to escape all my demons
I search for other answers to the voices I hear screaming.
Just imagine a sinners world if the good turned to hell,
Just imagine all the winners if the gold began to melt.
But that was my goal as I told this pen what to script,
Until the thought in my process slowly began to slip.
And it slipped,
Slipped,
Suddenly it flipped.
The words came to me,
Like an abandoned ship,
And it sank,
Sank,
Sank,
Sank,
Then I thanked...
All of the happy people that kept me up when I wasn't stable
I'd probably show you a meal of I knew how to flip the tables.
But right now I have some words so I might actually be able
To turn up a couple of stones and possibly show you a favor.
If my words were sweet enough for the whole world to savor,
Id probably sell them all to give y'all every flavor.
And if I die thanks to the jealousy of a lawful neighbor,
I probably deserved it all along, not a day later.
And it falls,
Falls,
Sinks,
Sinks,
Right below my feet.
I feel it wet and know what's next,
It comes knocking like a beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment