Monday, January 21, 2013

Licenseless Science Dropping

I released her into the water like Nemo not ready for the big world.
A lot of misperception, deception targeted at this girl.
Does she know they wear masks and pass tasks
That in past times would help to bring sanity to broken minds?
If she doesn't know, well there goes mankind.
Her girlfriend's girl friend tells me she's been working with her boyfriend's boy friend,
There goes the world's end, coin lent; two cents.
I toiled in ash for soil-like purposes to bring flames from embers
But my nervousness pertinent to my performances brought no nourishment.
Cemented from the aprenticeship it took to make her.
She hated on my penmanship, but she loved my words; I wrote to see her later.
She seemed conscious in a coma reading diplomas of a broken system.
Words released in herds heard and meant to hurt like the sin's stem.
Sometimes she has this intense sixth sense, like synths sifting in angelic tense.
She got hung up on my spoken word when I'd tell it real and it made sense.
Like a fishing reel, the camera reel revealed the real development.
The blueprint of her mind must have been two pages,
The first one I have, the second one is dangerous.
She had something not seen for ages,
But the riches of payment weighed in as more than the patience.
It paid quick, I stay clicked in the flick of revolving frames.
It was the flint to the wick of an artistic flame.
Inspired so much by her choices, but the noises don't go with the wind.
Inspired so much by her voices, these forces don't move this kid.
But she switched like lights off in this light house, light's soft.
She lost her fire, my anger's higher than her highest cost
That's when something got lost, her trueness,
So much that flew in with such fluent fluid that she looks stupid and useless
As I do this to prove this music is used with a true intent to invent
Words to tell you that you've crept into this new cave, new wave, new depths,
I just want it back to the old ways, golden days with the stoop steps.
You've stooped low, scoped gold while moms wept.
I told dreams and built wings while she slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment