Friday, February 1, 2013

Havers

Hanging with the have and the have nots,
Mad plots; this is how you get got.
I came stomping yelling "aye I got news"
Mad Fox, not conservative with messages getting through,
Gets to you with the have's and the got's,
The gats that are hot shock the block faster than melting pots.
The rock gets passed and delivered;
A quarter back without the sack getting injured.
Package intercepted,
This is how you get got by the have not percentage.
Instances of steez held up my sleeves.
On bent knees I release the magazine making you see your mom-dukes.
Monsoons of maroon come on soon costing you mortality.
Actually I think I'll be off soon.


But right now it's word is bond,
I have a word welding wand,
Guilt shielding my palms,
I'm back on.
Black spawns,
My mind drips the DMT into the trips where first timers stay fawn.
I stay fond of the gots and the encouragement,
The development of delinquents into societies little secrets,
Where fiends crept and the have's and the have not's stopped.
Signed on the dotted line and supplied a new thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment