A dangerous mind is a tool
Used to capture Innocent fools.
Fuel their intellects
As they dissect simple rhymes.
Keep it simple so they can keep time.
Then I grow;
A semi-colon is a gate
Opening to a fresh landscape,
Of a somewhat swollen
Imagination to where I escape.
A dream scape for a cheapskate
Type of thinking.
I personal world you can follow me in if you don't mind sinking.
The warmth beneath the mosses looks bad on the outside,
So seep lower and embrace the stench.
As it engulfs, you itch
For a simple rhyme
While I stretch it out even further
To burden your worries
And wants for another similar symmetric rhythmic calculated line.
Like Axis, your bolder increases
While mine blur.
Once you realize I'm taking about the name
You can see I'm absurd.
Not plural of the latter
When I'm speaking of words;
If you can make sense my chatter,
Then you see it's really works
Like a ladder that reaches into new lands.
No shoots here
But you can fire your SOS thoughts.
This is where Athena leaves you
While I thicken in my Athens like plot,
Spartan marching through your bliss
I take you further...
With an authentic ellipse like a sweet kiss.
A "go ahead" to mush forward
While you linger on your lips;
You bite it to hold on,
Not to hold in.
If you wanted to speak words
You'd grasp pens.
So sit in the daisies
While I wallow in a canyon.
Where you lack depth
Is where I leave you stranded.
If you get that last word play
Then I guess you can follow me.
But if you don't see where I extended it
Then I guess it's only me;
You see, I plant trees
You take seeds.
You have simple flow
While I sail the high seas
With Creativity as my boat.
Not even keeping float;
Letting it surround me because I know I won't choke.
We need water anyway so why try and evoke
Posiden with our little problems?
Our tantrums? Let's take a vote.
Do you really think Olympians deal with us broke?
Deist in the view, it's true,
But zoom past the imagery
You will find yourself sitting still dazed by the divinity.
Still as in time but also what you feel,
Filling you with more knowledge than a full corse meal.
If you've followed me thus far then you can see the end.
Not right here yet but just around the bend.
A little bit of imagery to bring you back around.
Hopefully by now you realize you're a clown.
Once that imagery rends
You'll tend to it a bit.
So I leave the magic schoolbus
And conclude this field trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment