I start my day in the shower jiving to j-live,
With the wave of the water washing over my blind eyes
And maybe say a rhyme, even with myself I don't lie.
But I do take notice of the clock and the time.
Scoping out the scene with the daily routine on the line,
I stay fine like my pen with the ink
I use to speak what I think on my mind.
Grab my backpack and binder and brush my teeth in the sink,
While I develop a master plan with a passive scheme
To master man, while on the spikes I bleed;
Even in a bed of knives you can see the positive point in life,
So don't be so pessimistic or sadistic to a girl named Life,
Because one day she might end up as your wife.
So I bought a promise ring as long as she promises to see me.
If not my thoughts rot at the thought of a dream
Of living life with working engines that don't produce steam.
But I'm a fiend for the steam, take it in like some nicotine,
So I'm addicted to the struggle of becoming a something,
Not just a thought, but without that I would stop,
So instead I plot to leave my dot on the radar.
Right now I'm out of the story but felt like a quasar;
I walk outside and can't help but feel bizarre,
When it seems like life is right here but so far.
The fact evolves as I grow to adapt a strap
That holds my head down with a similar cap
To the one that holds your mental map.
Grab my coffee and relax on the fact
As I seek to right the wrongs of my past.
I write a long song just to try and take back the half;
I need this morning routine to last.
No comments:
Post a Comment