Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Tragedy I Called

I'm here waiting for the tragedy I call:
Wednesday, November 28th 2012, Huntsville, Texas, North America, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster; Tyler...
I lay in the apology I'll hate having to give in the morning
Making the apology harder by each minute I spend pouring
The sand of time into the phone I'm not ignoring.
Stuck in endless cycles making my life boring.
Well, maybe staying up this late is a change of pace,
But they'll see it tomorrow when I put out my face,
Tongue stuck like a broken hatch on a truck,
I'm just wasting gas at this pace which isn't much.
My laces are tied too tight on shoes that want to come off.
I'm trying to catch a breath turning into a cough.
So as the clicks ticks I sit and watch clocks until tomorrow.
When tomorrow comes, it brings me too much sorrow.
Because five hours of sleep can't really keeping you running,
Unless you have some singing, whistling or humming.

I don't feel like doing any if those.

No comments:

Post a Comment