I'm right just above the righteous,
Wrong below white law.
I take the last straw and lite it
Flick it into the stack,
Let the needle fall,
Found it.
Crowned since as the King.
I could solve the whole Earths problems,
Just let me have the keys.
Guided in flight by a pilot that can't see
Or that is too blinded by his might
Despite the fact that he lacks instinct.
I'll steer this ship onto the lips of death and then turn it,
Just to see how many cowards fall to knees and worship.
Retire the sailors cap while satyrs rap hymns
And Zeus cocks back his lightning fists at them.
Side panel across the narrow channel
Where billy goat bearded crooks handle
Themselves poorly as lightning strikes twice slicing the vandals into four-leafs.
Luck obviously against them while quick winds
Picked me up and dumped me in front of Olympus crust
While crushed below were the wretched souls in clothes
That shared the symbols of drones and rust.
Up on the throne rose the God Apollo
As he swallowed his pride and got low with his nose embracing my feet
And didn't speak but gave me the keys to the sun beams,
The chariot, I buried it, turned out the lights and began to sing.
The whole world lit up again and started revolving around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment