I'm bleeding on the mic because I'm spilling out my heart,
I'm bringing all the light because I'm sick of all the dark.
I'm living the art so I make the plot arc,
I stay smarter than Auther aardvarks,
With metal pistons as heart parts.
More efficient and intelligent like smart cars while in park,
With more attention than the moon that attracts a dog's bark.
More character than nerd LARPs
Classier than gold harps.
I'm bringing heaven down with just some clowns all packing dull darts.
Bullseye is this guy who has arch to attack ark lovers two by two,
Yea my tongue is a knife and its aimed right in front of you,
You better listen too before you get your other tissues bruised.
I call it a contusion that ends careers like a conclusion,
If your losing then I've won so I notice your confusion.
Sure you're a player but I'm refereeing things,
I control the shots in the form of Geppetto puppet strings.
I'm so lovely I make ghettos sing,
Imagery like a magazine,
When shots pop and heads bop I won't admit to anything.
Yea I killed a poem like I was a buzzing bee,
But a poets not a poet unless he has a Sting.
That means like the artist I am watching you breathe.
Ahead and always watching closely like your an enemy,
But to me you're just a kid,
Pop you off like back zits.
Your facades are so fake that I mistake you as an actress.
Lights camera action when I open pandora's lid.
Count the sins and put another coin in the jar.
I never even meant to take my two-sense that far.
No comments:
Post a Comment