I close my eyes, see the city scape through angled blinds;
Dangle time, Im tangled in the strangest grape vine.
Great minds think alike but great ideas come separately.
Most people try to dig into them too desperately.
Breathlessly, I open my eyes questioning;
Religions.
While certain regions of Europeans believe in no such division,
The indecision between a true vision has my heart clenching.
I question the direction of the government's little henchmen.
They talk alot of talk, walk alot of chalk and flock to the coffee shops.
Locally cloaking themselves while boastfully choking the blocks.
I mow down the mountains you know and build ones you don't.
I have a candle always kept lit in the back of my throat.
I speak words with fire on the lung, my words hung like lamps,
It melts the wax that tacks together the letters like a stamp.
Stand close enough to my cerebrum and in your eardrums you'll sense ringing.
Just my mentation, a demonstration of apotheosis singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment