Trickle trickle,
Another drop in the pale.
Another old heart has grown too stale.
I wrap my mind around but still to no avail
Can I see a purpose in this life being so frail.
Trickle trickle.
A little spittle from the brittle.
A little faint of heart trying to decipher this riddle.
Where'd he go and why so fast?
This answer is trickle trickle.
So next time why don't you ask to be left out of the middle.
To you I say much ado;
I admired you from afar.
I wanted to really get to know you,
Now that seems too hard.
Trickle trickle.
I see your dome of influence
Your teachings were affluent
This whole thing is just stupid
This poisoned arrow from Cupid.
Trickle trickle.
How do you celebrate the death of a giant?
You do it big,
A big heart deserves big love;
It was something you did...
When an artist dies his work is concrete.
But for some reason now it remains incomplete
Trickle Trickle.
Maybe because your art was your disciples,
And since they're constantly going you'll have your revival.
But not yet; seeds grow.
Cold winters and harsh snow showers
Brings about the prettiest clothed flowers.
Trickle trickle,
Water the plant, nurture the inspiration,
Take what was his and spread like infestation.
Trickle trickle
Paint with his colors, draw what you see,
Maybe it'll be seen by the passing entities
Trickle trickle.
I know this all seems so major; so little.
Just keep looking after this restless individual.
Trickle trickle.
No comments:
Post a Comment