I just want you to believe that I mean this.
I want it so badly but it won't go away.
It's been an hour since I last saw you take a breath,
We both know that you don't want it this way.
I've felt inclined to try to fix this for days now,
But fixing this is just something a little too much.
Ill try to hold my drink when I speak to you,
But right now you've seem to find me in a rut.
I feel wild like I'm out of my face.
I feel wild like I'm supposed to be cool.
I wonder if I should settle this pain,
Or will I die by the time that I pull?
What is your tool?
I want to wave you down just to conversate,
It's complicated so much I hate it now.
I see the words and they pour in with passion,
But sometimes they seem a little too loud.
If you could trust me I would show you the universe.
I can take you up into the clouds
If you like dreams you should see my pen exert.
I write words to turn around your frown.
I feel inclined to try to communicated with you,
I feel inclined to try and make a move.
I know you won't trust what I do,
But I'm only trying to feel your mood.
Will this be done soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment