Sunday, February 19, 2012

Persist (Awaken)

The horns begin to roar.
The birth of a self esteem
Is shown with the soaring
Notes of glory
Popping up when I'm asleep,
That begin a story
That might be history
But until then it brings to me
Enough juice to wet my Adams apple.
Get the vocals loose
And then the chords will shower
The rest that you can't handle.
Do your part
And watch it wake up the sleepers.
Snooze to the dreamers
As the noises out the speakers
Is just the voices of the people
In his dream that we won't wake;
Where a miracle takes place
And makes sense.
Where a miracle speaks a couple words
And makes a difference.
An esteem is born there
As the horns rehearse their tune.
Run with the melody
And make a little room
For the band to make a stand
And your voice to get loose.
Symphony when it sings with me.
Harmony when you sing to me,
A lion lays in the grass
And smiles out of peace;
Switch a hurting roar with a deserving sleep
And a snore that is born
By this coveting world
Of mine where I adore
A beautiful dove.
Call it love,
Call it above my head
And I'll hum the chorus
To a show tune and not listen instead;
I won't learn with an esteem
That yearned for a bigger boost,
And accidentally has it.
A villain with the choice to wreak havoc
But passes to birdwatch
Not knowing what will happen.
Call it the love of mystery,
I'll call it my misery
And we can trace symmetry
That matches between you and me.
Until then I begin;
Build up and weaken
Down my venom snaps
And cunning traps
That wrap up the breathing;
Wishing for one last breath.
Gone with my innocents
Which left with my last chance.
So the horns send me off,
Signal that I'm awake.
Beacon to this frozen world
That it's made a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment