Sunday, February 19, 2012

Skin Closet

Love and hate are the same tempo
Different note;
Same person different coat
To cover up a broken heart.
It wasn't smart for me to
Try to set them apart.
They're one in the same
Different names not to be contained
With a brand or a label.
I feel unstable
With my life as a fulcrum
Teetering in the stakes were lives hung.
Listening to fables lacking Aesop;
Morals incased in make up
Will break up in the middle
Lacking stilts enough
To pack a punch.
Hate acting as a crutch
To help love escape with faith
To a place where they'll eat lunch.
I'll eat dinner like a winner,
When actually I'm a loser
Holding hands with cinical prayers
Realizing how I abused her.
I'm an amuser with slick maneuvers
Of sick manure sticking comments,
Impacting self esteemed like hurling comets
While picking the last of fresh bonnets.
And because of that Hate sides with me,
Ending with a crying me
Busy finding Love's get away route
Until then I can be found in a closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment